Our product T3RRA Cutta Desktop is taking the Cutta family to the office like never before. Now that you will probably have a keyboard and mouse attached, we can help make using it easier with keyboard shortcuts and other tweaks. Here are some of them:
- Ctrl+O to open a TCI. This is the same as pressing the Load button. Press Escape to cancel out.
- Ctrl+S to save your current project. This is the same as pressing the Save button.
- Ctrl+I to open settings. Works from the wizard pages or the mapper. Press Enter to close it.
- Ctrl+M to open the manual.
- Ctrl+Q to open the quick start.
- Ctrl+P for your reporting needs.
- On pages with an import button, press Ctrl+T to import!
- In the mapper, press Ctrl+W to open the view window. Press Escape to close it.
- Each wizard step has a shortcut too, but I’ll let you discover them for yourself.
P.S. Don’t worry if you can’t remember these! Just move the mouse over a button and its tooltip will tell you if it has a shortcut. Happy designing!